“CEA” or “Service Provider” refers to Creative Economy Agency (Public Organization).
“Service User” refers to a person or a juristic person who uses CES services.
“Service” refers to a usage of product, software, and website of CEA.
Personal Data Usage
CEA will use your personal information as necessary. For example, using only your name and address to contact, publicize, inform you news updates, as well as conducting a survey on CEA services.
CEA guarantees to never sell or distribute your personal information that CEA has collected to any third party except when given your consent.
In case CEA employs other agencies to process your personal information such as postal delivery, statistical analysis, or other CEA activities, CEA will obligate the employed agencies to keep your information confidential and secured. In addition, CEA will prohibit the employed agencies from using your information in activities other than ours.
- 1.1 CEA will provide services to users under the terms of service and policies that are only stated in this document.
- 1.2 “Terms” are regarded as an essence of CEA services. Users bear the responsibility to thoroughly read and understand these terms which enact a legal binding between users and CEA.
- 1.3 CEA maintains the right to revise these terms without informing users in writing in advance.
3. Services by CEA
- 3.1 CEA may develop and improve the forms and features of services in order to provide the best user experience possible without informing users in advance.
- 3.2 CEA may suspend services either temporarily or permanently or cancel providing services in specific cases that may affect other users or contradict the law without informing users in advance.
- 3.3 Any suspension or cancellation of a service as stated in 3.2, users will not be able to access that service, user account as well as document files and content within that account. In case CEA permanently suspends or cancels providing a service to users, CEA maintains the right to erase data within user accounts without informing users in advance.
4. User Responsibilities
- 4.1 Users bear the responsibility to provide personal information such as self-identification, correct and present contact information to CEA as it is part of registration for services or continuation of services.
- 4.3 Users bear the responsibility to not access CEA services via automated method (script) or methods other than the ones provided by CEA unless users are granted a clear permission by CEA.
- 4.4 Users bear the responsibility to never take part in an interruption or intervention of CEA services as well as servers or networks connected to CEA services.
- 4.5 Users bear the responsibility to never make copy, copy, replicate, sell, exchange, or resell CEA services for any purposes unless users are granted an official permission from CEA.
- 4.6 Users bear full responsibility for any repercussions from terms-of-use violations.
5. Account Password and Security
- 5.1 Users bear the responsibility to keep all passwords of accounts used for accessing CEA services confidential.
- 5.2 Users bear full responsibility for all activities that occur under your CEA user account.
6. User Privacy and User Data Security
7. Service Content
- 7.1 Users may receive, access, create, or display information such as data files, written materials, computer software, music, audio files or sound effects, photographs or other types of images, videos as part of the service or through the use of service. All of the aforementioned are considered “content”.
- 7.2 The displayed content may be under intellectual property right protection; therefore, users are not allowed to alter, edit, sell, transfer, or creating new content based on the displayed content whether in whole or in part unless users are granted a clear permission by the content owner.
- 7.3 CEA maintains the right to screen, review, mark, edit, reject, or delete any piece of content deemed inappropriate for the services. CEA may prepare content-screening tools that are not against the law, rules, or related government regulations.
- 7.4 CEA will not be held accountable for damage or loss inflicted upon an individual as a result of content that is not created by CEA. In case users create, transfer, or display any piece of content during a service, users will be solely held accountable for the damage or loss inflicted upon that individual and CEA.
8. Intellectual property ownership and right
- 8.1 Only CEA or those who lend CEA licenses maintain the right to ownership of, total benefit of, as well as right to intellectual properties that CEA or license lenders have created for the services whether these rights are registered or not.
- 8.2 Users must not disclose information assigned as confidential by CEA, use it for commercial purposes, or exploit it prior to receiving any written permission from CEA.
- 8.3 Users must not use commercial name, trademark, service mark, symbol, domain name that belong to CEA without any written permission from CEA.